Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coming Soon | Updates galore

Sorry for the silence over the past year. I've been extremely busy but that's no excuse. Considering the crazy year I've had since last year's ride, I'm incredibly motivated to take what I've learned about digital marketing and social media and marry that with my passion for this great cause.

Stay tuned for updates to this page and more. Here's a bit of what you can expect in the coming days, weeks and months:

  • A dedicated Facebook group to tap into my network to help meet my fundraising & awareness goals. If you're on Facebook, please join the cause (http://tinyurl.com/cjclyb)
  • Twitter updates with info on the daily regiment & updates around my preparation for the 2009 ride in May. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/busternoe)
  • Daily updates to this blog with thoughts of the day, pics, fundraising updates, etc to keep you coming back for more.
  • And much more...
Until then, take care and please support me in this years ride if at all possible. Visit mattnoe to submit your donation or mail it directly to me at my home address below. Please make your checks payable to "National MS Society."

Matt & Andrea Noe
11817 Vienna Apple Rd
Keller, TX 76248

No comments: