Friday, April 20, 2007

Fundraising Update


If you're reading this blog it's probably because you were directed here from a flyer, email, or Andrea's blog. Every year I send out a custom designed flyer to various family and friends as well as the same content in an email. I'll see if I can get the flyer up here on the site for all to see.


Well, I mailed those out late last week and have already received incredible feedback. In addition to great notes and emails wishing me luck, we've received $815 in donations!!! That's $815 in less than a week towards my goal of $2500! I can't wait to check my email and postal mail everyday b/c there's been some sort of donation and letter.


For all of you who have donated, THANK YOU so very much. I hope that this blog has given you some insight as to how important this cause is to my family and I. You're donation goes a long way to helping researchers find an end to this awful and frustrating disease! Thank you.


Keep checking back for fundraising & training updates. I couldn't find a good graphic outside of the generic thermometer so if you know of one please send me the info. Thanks.



No comments: