Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ask and ye shall receive

I tried a little different tactic this year in my fundraising. Rather than flat out asking for donations, I tried to ask people to check out this blog hoping they would visit and then donate. Well, we're all busy and this world is cluttered with so much info it makes our brain's hurt. So after a slower fundraising start than in years past, I went ahead and asked for everyone's help. I sent out an email to my friends and family last night and the response has been incredible! In less than 12 hours I've received over $500 bringing the grand total to.....


$2120


Thank you to all who have donated. This is a very special event benefiting a cause near and dear to my heart. It means the world to me that you've added the MS Society to your generous charitable plans for 2007-08. Please let me know if I can ever help you in any way.

No comments: